In-person performers are required to follow safety guidelines which include:
- Completing a pre-performance health survey no more than 24 hours prior to performance.
This is a brief form provided to you the day of the open mic at the door.
- Wearing a mask at all times other than while performing.
- Utilizing hand sanitizing stations before performing.
- Providing current contact information for contact tracing purposes.
- Agreeing to immediately contact BRT Education Director Qadriyyah at QTongori@brtstage.org if you develop signs of, or test positive for, COVID-19 within 14 days of the performance.
- All BRT staff and organizers will adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines
History of Teen & Adult Open Mic Night
As of November 2020, BRT’s ArtRageous Education Department teamed up with Noble Earth and the Bristol Borough Teen Foundation to start hosting monthly teen and adult virtual and hybrid (In-person and virtual) open mic nights. Teen and Adult Open Mic Nights were happening at Noble Earth prior to the pandemic as a creative space for self-expression, open to teens and adults of all abilities! There have been a total of five teen and adult open mic nights hosted together by BRT Education, Noble Earth and the Bristol Borough Teen Foundation. BRT’s ArtRageous Education Department and Bristol Borough Teen Foundation are continuing to host teen and adult open mic nights starting November 7, 2021. For more on the Bristol Borough Teen Foundation, please click here.
Watch our March Open Mic Night!
Open Mic Night Photo Gallery