In-person performers are required to follow safety guidelines which include:
- Temperature checks prior to entry.
- Complete the COVID-19 waiver in advance of the open mic.
This form will be sent out via email from event organizers.
- Completing a pre-performance health survey no more than 24 hours prior to performance.
This is a brief form provided to you the day of the open mic at the door.
- Maintaining a minimum of 6ft between any two performers who do not live together.
- Wearing a mask at all times other than while performing.
- Utilizing hand sanitizing stations before performing.
- Providing current contact information for contact tracing purposes.
- Agreeing to immediately contact BRT Education Director Qadriyyah at ArtRageous@brtstage.org if you develop signs of, or test positive for, COVID-19 within 14 days of the performance.
- The microphone and plexiglass will be sanitized between performances.
- We are not hosting full bands at this time
- All BRT staff and organizers will adhere to COVID-19 safety guidelines
Open Mic Night Photo Gallery