SEE COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SAFETY PLAN
COVID Precautions: We are committed to keeping campers and staff safe as we follow CDC guidelines along with the Department of Health guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We plan to implement the following requirements and protocols:
- Temperature checks, and hand sanitization upon entering the space
- Campers or staff who have a fever of 100.40 (38.00C) or above or other signs of illness will not be admitted in the building.
- Please be on the alert for signs of illness in your camper and keep them home when they are sick.
- We understand that some campers have seasonal allergies. Parent/Guardian communication is very helpful.
- Staff and students must wear a mask
- Frequent surface cleaning
- Frequent sanitization of hands
- Cohorts of 10 campers per classroom
- Campers remain with the same cohort throughout the duration of camp and during recess
- 6 Ft requirement of physical distancing.
- This may shift to a 3 Ft distance between students in the classroom.
- You will be notified if that change is to take place.
- Seating charts for campers while in the class for contact tracing purposes
- Classrooms are deep cleaned at the end of each day and professionally sprayed down
- Majority of ArtRageous staff is already vaccinated, and has been advised to vaccinate before camp begins
- Outside classes when weather permits so
- Immediate communication to ArtRageous camper parents or guardians if any positive exposure is reported.
ArtRageous will take every measure to maintain the confidentiality of the affected individual. If children or staff begin to have COVID-19 symptoms while at ArtRageous. individual will be excused to an isolation room or area.
- Children will be monitored in a manner that allows safely distanced staff supervision.
- The child will be screened by the school nurse on duty.
- The Parents/Guardians of the child will be contacted.
ArtRageous is working in conjunction with Snyder-Girotti Elementary School. PA schools work in partnership with Department of Health staff to assist the school with risk assessment, isolation and quarantine recommendations, and other infection control recommendations.