Front of House Associate (P/T) Bristol Riverside Theatre is hiring part time front of house associates to work 5-10 hours per SHOW week, primarily on nights and weekends with weekly Monday 9:00-5:00 shifts. Ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, curious individual with excellent people skills and verbal communication as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
Positively represent the theatre when interacting with customers
– Serve bar patrons during shows while adhering to Pennsylvania RAMP rules and regulations.
– Keep accurate inventory of snack bar and alcoholic beverages and reconcile financial transactions.
– Efficiently and successfully delegate ushering, ticket taking, concessions and other important duties to our staff of volunteers.
– Set up and break down tables, chairs and food items for special events.
– Ensure that all patron areas are clean and safe
– Quickly and efficiently deliver and sell tickets using complex Tessitura ticketing software in a fast-paced environment via walk up and phone orders.
– Accurately report on sales at the end of shift.
– Handle customer complaints; ensure a pleasant customer experience and solve problems as needed.
– A love of theatre
– Upbeat, enthusiastic attitude
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Ability to work well under pressure
– Must be able to work nights & weekends
– Cash handling experience preferred
– Detail oriented
– Excellent computer skills required (MS Office suite; Tessitura database system experience preferred)
– Minimum one-year customer service experience
– Good people skills
– Must be 18 years or older.
– Must be able to lift 20 lbs
– Stand for an extended period
– Go up and down steps with ease
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Front of House Associate” in the subject line. No phone calls please. EOE.
Production No positions available at this time. Check back again soon.
Auditions No positions available at this time. Check back again soon.
Script Submissions BRT thanks you for your interest in submitting a script for season consideration. BRT reads and considers work for both its mainstage season as well as the America Rising: Voices of Today new and contemporary play staged reading series. Due to the volume of plays and musicals that we read, we can no longer accept unsolicited work for consideration. All plays and musicals must be submitted via agent or MFA Playwriting program recommendation only.
We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you the best of luck in finding a home for your work.
If submitting via agent or MFA program, e-mail submissions are preferred. All scripts should be sent to the Artistic Associate listed on the staff page. If necessary, please send hard copies to:
Bristol Riverside Theatre
Attn: General Manager
120 Radcliffe Street
Bristol, PA 19007