- Billy Kopecki – 11-13 years old, male, any ethnicity. (Vocal Range F#3-F5) Josh’s best and most supportive friend. He is optimistic, inventive, and encouraging. He manages Josh through his crisis.
- Young Josh Baskin – 11-13 years old, male, any ethnicity. (Vocal Range F3-G5) Obscure, seventh grade pre-teen who is frustrated by his parents and his age. Talking to his crush, Cynthia Benson, fills him with terror.
- Cynthia Benson – 12-15 years old, female, any ethnicity. Young Josh’s infatuation. She will also be a member of the Kid’s Ensemble.
- Kid’s Ensemble – 10 – 15 years-old, male and female, any ethnicity, must be strong singers and dancers.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMMITMENT
This is a significant commitment which involves missing at least 4 full days of school and staying up late.
- Rehearsals begin Sunday February 4.
- Performances run from Tuesday March 19 to Sunday April 14.
- Roles will be double cast so youth performers will be in 1/2 of the performances.
- Rehearsals will primarily be from 5pm to 8pm on school days and 10-6 on weekends
- All actors will be required at rehearsal March 12, 13, and 14 from 10am to 6:30pm.
- If cast, your child will miss three full school days (March 12, 13, and 14) and up to four additional half-days for 2pm weekday matinees.