Administrative No positions available at this time. Please check back again soon.
Production AUDIO ENGINEER
Bristol Riverside Theatre (LOA) located on the Delaware River twenty miles north of Philadelphia, is currently seeking an A1 Audio Engineer. Successful candidates will be organized self-starters, strong communicators, and hard-working team members. Preference will be given to candidates with either a degree in audio or several years of proven engineering experience.
The audio engineer will be expected to collaborate with production and artistic staff, multitasks, meet deadlines, and demonstrate specific skill and exercise independent judgment in performing a wide variety of duties including but not limited to:
– Working with production and artistic staff to achieve desired sound quality for content
– Working with production companies to obtain rental equipment when needed
– Reading and executing designs and tech riders with associated paperwork for productions
– Maintains proficiency on applicable systems (both audio and projection)
– Advising Production Manager on technical specifications, including costs and usage of needed equipment required for shows.
– Operating, maintaining and safeguarding the technical assets of the theatre
– Attending all production meeting and technical rehearsals
– Ability to do in house recordings
– Ability to use VectorWorks or AutoCAD
– Proficient in Qlab (Audio and projection)
– Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and on budget
– Maintaining a current equipment inventory
– Applicant will be required to work nights and weekends
– Punctuality, professionalism, team player, positive and respectful attitude
– Experience working with both wired and wireless RF audio systems
– Experience mixing live audio in a theatrical setting
– Experience with audio system set up and optimization (EQ, Crossover and Delay Settings)
– Working knowledge of basic signal flow principles (Stage Patch/FOH Patch)
– Working knowledge of basic gain structure principles (System and Console)
– Working knowledge of digital and analog mixing consoles
– Working knowledge of QLab.
This is a union position; however, all candidates will be considered. If you are not currently union, you should expect to join if you are offered the position.
Please submit resume to Andrew Deppen at email@example.com
Casting No auditions at this time. Please check back again soon.
Script Submissions BRT thanks you for your interest in submitting a script for season consideration. BRT reads and considers work for both its mainstage season as well as the America Rising: Voices of Today new and contemporary play staged reading series. Due to the volume of plays and musicals that we read, we can no longer accept unsolicited work for consideration. All plays and musicals must be submitted via agent or MFA Playwriting program recommendation only.
We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you the best of luck in finding a home for your work.
If submitting via agent or MFA program, e-mail submissions are preferred. All scripts should be sent to the Artistic Associate listed on the staff page. If necessary, please send hard copies to:
Bristol Riverside Theatre
120 Radcliffe Street
Bristol, PA 19007